Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Been a While

It's been a week now since the last post. Has anyone been trying to work on their diet given the tips from last week. I have to say the closer it gets to Easter, the harder it is to stay away from all of those tasty treats. The tip for this week is to remember that everything is okay in moderation. Also, don't forget to exercise. We need exercise just as much as our kids do. They love being active, and I know we all wish that we had half the energy they have. But did you know that if you exercise, it will boost your energy levels? Try it out. It really does help you feel better. I always feel more energized after a good workout. One key to remember is that exercising right before bed might not be the best thing to do if you tend to get really energized from exercising. Try getting that workout into your morning routine and let it jump start your day. Don't forget to heat a good healthy breakfast like oatmeal or something full of fiber. Like they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so be sure to make it count.

Out of curiosity, did anyone catch the biggest loser last night? I saw a clip on Yahoo, and it seems like things are getting a little intense between some players and their trainers. If you watched the episode, let us know what you think about the episode. Please be tactful in your comments.


If you're gearing up for an early weekend, let us know what plans you have for the weekend or the rest of the week. Personally I'll be taking a break this weekend. Last weekend, my husband and I attended the Masters. I have to say that although I do not find anything interesting about golf, but the Augusta National is beautiful. Have a great hump day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment